Sunday, January 15, 2006

Queen Kitty



Kind of weirdly blue today; weirdly blue all weekend. Yesterday I was kind of troubled and grumpy because I hadn't eaten anything in what started to approach 24 hours, then I was troubled and grumpy because when I finally did eat, it was crappy Chinese food. This morning I was morose over my chewy (in the industrial, vulcanized sense) bagel. And now I guess I just have to accept that maybe it has nothing to do with food, I'm just grumpy and blue all on my own. Boo hoo, right? Anyway, I had Kitty Wells on my mind all night and all morning, specifically 'Mommy for a Day,' for absolutely no good reason at all that I can divine.

Kitty Wells - My Mother

Kitty Wells - It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels

Kitty Wells - I Gave My Wedding Dress Away

Kitty Wells with Webb Pierce - Can You Find it In Your Heart?

Kitty Wells - Mommy for a Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home