Tuesday, August 15, 2006

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Broadcast...

Okay, taking a break from musty historical review, here are some hip-hop body-poppers for your listening pleasure.

I've spun these songs so much in the last few days, I'm sure my dog and my neighbors are thoroughly sick of them, but damn...talk about catchy. The Notorious B.I.G. hook in the Busta song has been looping in my brain almost continuously for the last 36 hours. Both songs are produced by Clipse, or Clinton Sparks, or the Re-Up Crew or whatever the fuck they're called. I haven't really cared enough to parse which identity is responsible for what, but I know they're more or less the same people. It doesn't really matter. Just download and enjoy.

Busta Rhymes with Rah Digga and Spliff Star - Untouchable

Clipse - One Thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home