Saturday, May 13, 2006

1860

Whaaat? I know you must be thinking. What happened to 1855 through 1859? Nothing happened to them, I just thought I had some files from those years on my PC at home, and I don't. I knew the year-by-year might be a little spotty until 1920 or so. (If anyone has any files from the missing years, I'd love to have them!)

1860
Johannes Brahms - String Sextet #1 in B flat Major, op. 18

In other news, the venerable and awesome Jazz Pour Tous over at blogspot seems to have been taken down, which is a shame since it was the best jazz blog in the world. But since they were posting full downloads of very expensive box sets almost every other day, you knew the record industry was going to catch up with them one day or another.

The majority of the Rapidshare URLs that the Jazz Pour Tous users had uploaded albums to also seem to have been terminated by Rapidshare because "complaints were received." Luckily because I'm anal retentive about stuff like this, I kept a log of all the URLs posted on Jazz Pour Tous, and I'm going through them now to see what's still live. I'll put up a (probably very short) list in a friends-only post later today, in case anyone's interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home